How to create a cheesy list of jokes through recording as the ideas come to you
Sometimes joke ideas will come when you least expect it. A brilliant idea cannot be predicted. That is why it is important to keep a pen and paper close, just in case you get that light-bulb moment and you need to record a list of jokes. Over time, one may find that they have developed a long cheesy list of jokes. Here are a few examples of funny jokes we complied for you:
- Q: Can a kangaroo jump higher than a house?
A: Of course, a house doesn’t jump at all
- Doctor: I’m sorry, sir, but you suffer from a terminal illness and you have only 10 to live.
Patient: what do you mean 10? Months, years, weeks, days? Doctor: Nine, eight, seven . . .
- Man: Hello, farmer, can I pass through your field instead of going around it? I need to catch the 4:30 train.
Farmer: Of course, and if my bull sees you, you will even catch the 4:00 train!
- Q: What is the difference between a snowman and a snowwoman?
- Mother: How was school today, Sam?
Sam: It was awesome, Mom, today we made explosives!
Mother: You kids do very interesting stuff nowadays. What will you do at school tomorrow?
Sam: What school?
- Q: What do you call a fake noodle?
A: An impasta
- Q: What’s the difference between a guitar and a fish?
A: You can’t tuna fish.
- Q: What do you call an elephant that doesn’t matter?
- Q:What gets wetter the more it dries?
A: A towel
- Q:What do you call a computer floating in the ocean?
A: A Dell rolling in the deep.
- Q:Did you hear about the shampoo shortage in Jamaica?
A: It’s dread-full.
- Q:Why did the picture go to jail?
A: Because it was framed.
- Q:What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary?
A: Clean jokes
- 15. Q: How do you make holy water?
A: Burn the hell out of it.
Having a list of jokes at your fingertips is an excellent way to stay entertained as well as to entertain friends. For someone who enjoys coming up with a list of great jokes, a pen and pocket notebook are the tools of your trade; and as the days go by, the notebook will be filled with an exciting long list of jokes.
Do you have any thoughts on writing down joke ideas as they come to you? Drop me a few lines in the comments sections below. Leave me a message on Twitter and be sure to check my Facebook and Goodreads profiles for more ideas and updates.